X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww Andy. That's such a shame Better luck next time
    Proud owner of 100+ Beautiful T's and other pets

Comment

thanks for your comments , the male has made another sperm web (he must have known she had eaten the sac??) so i will leave it a few more days and put him in with her and see if she is receptive, and have my fingers crossed again

Comment

that's the spirit!
        sorry to hear about this setback, but there is a chance that the next attempt will bear fruit
        i think the reasons why females eat the eggsacks are still unknown?
        but i've heard it said that she may know when they're not fertile...but difficult to prove. maybe they just sometimes have bizarre cravings, not unlike the females of some other species lol...though it obviously goes a bit further across the line of normality than pickles and ice cream?!
        Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
        -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
        My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

thanks james when i mated them he only got one insertion with a palp , so maybe it was'nt a very fertile sac and she knew it was'nt going to bear fruit , so to speak?? like you say the reasons why they do eat them are not fully understood yet ,

Comment

Originally posted by andy hood View Post
            thanks for your comments , the male has made another sperm web (he must have known she had eaten the sac??) so i will leave it a few more days and put him in with her and see if she is receptive, and have my fingers crossed again
            Good luck with the next attempt...I hope your male gives Blossom a darn good *palping* this time, no more limp-wristed, single insertions!! lol

Comment

Working...
            X