No announcement yet.

Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I listen to a lot of drum and bass, usually as loud as my speakers can handle, and I have a sub on my floor so it really is bassy. I've never noticed any major effects on my Ts. Sometimes they will huddle as if to say "good god girl, turn off that racket," but it doesn't affect their eating and general behaviour. I think if it was constant maybe it would bother them, but I guess your room will be quiet at night when your'e asleep at least and that's when the spiders are most active so it works out okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Kate Arbon View Post
      I listen to a lot of drum and bass, usually as loud as my speakers can handle, and I have a sub on my floor so it really is bassy. I've never noticed any major effects on my Ts. Sometimes they will huddle as if to say "good god girl, turn off that racket," but it doesn't affect their eating and general behaviour. I think if it was constant maybe it would bother them, but I guess your room will be quiet at night when your'e asleep at least and that's when the spiders are most active so it works out okay.
      Wouldn't that be a bad thing cuz during the day they wouldn't get any rest?
      And nice observations again, damn it - one week to go.
      If you like DnB, check out my sig!
      Li'l' Ice Cube the Brachypelma Smithi!!! (As of 13/05/08 !!) But, I'm still gonna refer to it as Ice Cube!
      Pyro the Brachypelma Auratum!!!!!!!!!!

Many, many thanks Louise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X