T Apophysis Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Mikhail

Ok I may have been a little hasty in regards to Rays article as you are quite right it is based on WC female laying eggsacs rather than being mated in captivity.

The Brigitte Hayen one is not though.(I can read the German)

The other articles I quoted? not sure either as I have also not read them either except for the title, but if they turn out to be about captive breeding instead of captive born, then what?

Stephen Keeling well I do know and I also know out of the eggsac he was only able to get 10 or so to spidering.

Carl & Sue Portman if it is written down or not I see no reason for them to lie to me about it?

Tom? well you know him better than me so can only take your word on it which could also not be any more true than his.

Sure, where as I agree that the vast majority of T. blondi spiderlings come from WC females that go on to produce an eggsac in captivity, it by no way means that all that claim to have bred them are lieing.
    I have tried to show you that this is simpley not the case so now you tell me now why it is the case. Why are these people liars? And why are you not calling me one also come to that? It could well be that mine was also just another WC female that laid an eggsac for all you know.
    Even if I write some article on it there is nothing to say that I am not lieing out my back side is there?

Seriously I get the feeling, that you are off the oppinion that if it is not checked out and proven by you then there is no truth in it.

So I will leave you with your dinosaurs because I feel that I do not have to prove anything to anyone and that is exactly how it should be.
    All the best
    Chris

BTW I'm not German so another piece of information you have which is not entirely correct.. And no I am not going to post up a photo of my passport/ Birth certificate or my family tree so you will have to go on what I say....careful though it may be lies.
    Last edited by Chris Sainsbury; 24-04-08, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Chris, I believe You have sorry for me thus I don't want to discuss this as I explane already what have I mean by my opinion.
      The key was:
      Mikhail: "...but You as well as me and many others definately knew that many-many people in this world mix CR with CB's."
      I call nobody cheat as I wrote above as well. All I want that these successful breedings (the real CB, not CR) would be shared with as reasonably wide as possible people who really interesting in it.
      And yes, do not post anything and do not prove anything to me or anyone else - it is up to You as it is wise to sitting quiet and grining into Your moustache (I forgot You lost them somewhere, sorry) than trying to explane something to somebody who can't knew somethings or sincerely err due to the obvious reasons.
      And btw I bought recently 2 dinosaurus for my smaller son, they are chinese (manufactured) and transform into robots - not actualy what I expected to find one day but at least my son happily broke em both

In fact I realise Your words - something in my own above may be treated as lawyer's "professional dephormation", but such Your reaction is anyway is strange for me. Should be a case of dejavu in me but I thought I' m familiar with something the same happened time ago in other forum...
      But maybe I should just shut up and don't thrust out...
      All the best,
      Mikhail from Russia

Welcome to: http://tarantulas.tropica.ru

Comment

Hi Mikhail

Sorry I don't mean to be rude and I know English is not your first language (It is mine and yes I know I should be ashamed) but I really did not understand any of that last post!

Thing is it is like I am trying to say. Information has been shared only you haven't or can not read it. But from what I understand from your posts is that because of this, in your view they are all captive born as oppose to captive bred which take it or leave it is simply not true.
        Thats it, nothing else am I trying to say.
        All the best
        Chris
        Last edited by Chris Sainsbury; 24-04-08, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X