Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

south yorks area

Hi Russ,
    I'm in the South of Sheffield. The family are fairly new to keeping T's but have really got the bug! we have 16 now, including a pink foot goliath from the snake shop in sheff today.I work strange shifts but would be interested in getting together if work/kids allow.
    Always after new shops to visit, where is the one in nottingham you mentioned?
    Cheers Dave

Comment

Hi Dave...
      i'm glad i'm not loaded cos i'd have a house full i've stopped at 40 for now..
      i got my pink foot goliath from snake shop too, i like john he's got a lot of knowlage and loves to chat, good frendly place to go, the one at nottingham is in arnold, same again dead frendly guy little bit high on price and not many T's at the moment, best place at the moment is chesterfield called mill garden center, lots of different species,

Comment

Originally posted by craig hill View Post
        i'll try and pop down
        i'm rite sorry craig, i've been that busy running around this morning i forgot to post you my number just in case you had time to meet up in donny today,
        must say there's quite a few people that sound like they want to all meet up, taking to 2 young ladys at mill garden center that also keep T's and they might also come, so i get the general feeling there's about 8-10 willing so far, maybe time to get some advice from some other club organisers as where to go from here. because to be honest i dont really have a clue, i no what i'd like to happen, meetings, mini shows, maybe a small web page for gallary photo's, some good t-shirts to show good old yorkshire has its own arichnid society.

Comment

sounds good to me it looks like its worth pursuing anyway

Comment

right now i havnt got a clue where to start... so i think i need to talk to some staff at bts and deffo talk to the guy that runs the invicta arachnid club,
            sounds to me like a bit of a plan is coming together..

Comment

we will be as much help as we can russ
              THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

every one's help especially yours matthew will be very welcomed

Comment

Working...
                X