No announcement yet.

Where to get sling pots in bulk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

apparently this bloke off here is desperate too get rid of some pots u never know u might get em cheap he sounds desperate !!
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

do i really sound that desperate? lol it jus i got about 20000 of the bloody things n they r in my way lol
      THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

Comment

Sorry Matthew but I dunno if I fancy glass pots, sounds like they could be quite heavy when you have 300 of em with dirt in.

Comment

Think he posted wrong link!!!! Give him chance this time next year we could (very probably) be on the hunt for some ourselves!!!

Comment

Are you joking ??? !!!!!!!!

This listing is for ONE pack of three hundred & eighty containers
            380 containers for £96.99 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For 1140 pots it would cost £290.97p

I think my link to small pots for 1000 for £23.44p is a slightly better deal dont you ?

Originally posted by Peter Lacey View Post
            Pop down your local kebab shop or Indian take-away, see if they'll do you a deal on pots.
            I did this and it cost me £30.00 for 320 pots but these will be of no use whatsoever for chile slings because the slings will be so small. They would be able to live in them for abour 2 years plus before they would need rehousing. There is also the subject of space, as chiles have mega amounts of slings the amount of space needed would need an extention of the house

Comment

Originally posted by matthew spooner View Post
              colin i am insulted that you would not recommend my fantastically good value, top of the range glass pots lol.

how many pots you after kate? i can do you a deal on glass pots if your buying bulk
              Is there a part on your website offering items for sale? I cannot seem to find one.
              Gloria my little Brachypelma smithi.

Comment

You'd think with all this chat of pots, with loads of pots to get rid of, there'd be a link to the original thread or a repeat of the offer.

cue that offer...
                My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

andrew i am selling these independently and not through the club so there is no mention on the web site, sorry

pete i am sure i can conjur up some sort of amazing offer lol. depending on how many people were after that is although i will only sell complete trays, i cant remember exactly how many are in a tray but i think its somewhere between 200 and 300
                  THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

Comment

andrew i am selling these independently and not through the club so there is no mention on the web site, sorry

pete i am sure i can conjur up some sort of amazing offer lol. depending on how many people were after that is although i will only sell complete trays, i cant remember exactly how many are in a tray but i think its somewhere between 200 and 300
                    A figure would be nice , because im gonna start breeding soon

Comment

£20 + p+p per tray, obv d more trays the cheaper d p+p will b. if you wna know wt these jars are lyk, visit the dylon website and it is the small glass jars used for fabric paint.

Comment

visit the dylon website and it is the small glass jars used for fabric paint.

Link? Sorry couldn't resist!

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Baines View Post
                          Link? Sorry couldn't resist!

lol. obv the opts aint had paint in em, they are brand new steralized pots with no labels on

Comment

Working...
                          X