No announcement yet.

small male A geniculata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I found mine could be quite bad tempered at times but so laid back at others. He was pretty unpredictable. I was worried about packaging him up when I sent him to his new home but he was actually quite easy to deal with which surprised me. Phew!
    www.flickr.com/photos/craigmackay/sets

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Hi Craig, is everyone talking about MY N. Chromatus, aka Albert, I'll have you know he's good tempered, settled in well and eating, It's the West Country air it's done him good!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Linda Street View Post
        Hi Craig, is everyone talking about MY N. Chromatus, aka Albert, I'll have you know he's good tempered, settled in well and eating, It's the West Country air it's done him good!!!
        Excellent, glad to hear that. I like the name, how did you choose that? My girlfriend called him Charlie chromatus. I've never really been one for naming T's. I might need to visit the west country next time I wake up on the wrong side of bed, lol!

Comment

Hi Craig, we named him after my Grand-dad, he was skinny with long legs. You know you really must give them pet names, it helps you 'bond' with them, we are running out of names now though, that was the 40th

Comment

Yeah, I suppose. My girlfriend always names them and they tend to stick (they're easier to say than latin names!). We started calling our C. cyaneopubescens pubesey while she thought of a name and that has ended up sticking

Comment

Before anyone else does it (Colin ), can I just point out that they are not latin names. The correct terminology is scientific names

My Collection:

Comment

Working...
              X