No announcement yet.

cleaning the tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi yvonne i did reply to you yesterday but for some reason it,s not showing on the web site. so i,ll say thanks again for your help concerning what to use when cleaning out my tanks i will be getting some sanitizing fluid. thanks again have a great christmas and all the best for 2009.

Comment

The same to you Vincent, and glad to be of help.
      My Collection: - Support captive breeding

"If it doesnt kill you, it only makes you stronger"

Comment

hi ya linda i just found a message from you asking about my young smithi and the chilli rose. well the smithi had her first molt a couple of weeks ago and since then she,s come on really well. i couldn,t believe how big she got so soon after her molt. she,s eating really well now as well, i must admit that was worrying me before she had her molt as i didn,t know very much at the time because i had only been keeping tarantulas for a short time but overall she,s great. as for the chilli rose again she,s doing really well although she doesn,t seem to want to use her hide. she seems quite happy hanging around the front of the tank at least i can see her up close. anyway sorry it took so long to reply to you and thanks for asking about them and all your help.

Comment

Hi Vincent, I think we were all missing your updates on how your Smithi & Chilli Rose were doing, but it's no bad sign that she's not using the hide, she's obviously comfortable and settled as she is, and that's the main thing. Will you be looking forward to any 8 legged Christmas Presents lol

Comment

Spray bottle with plain water, then just use a bit of crumpled newspaper. Best glass cleaner in the world next to white vinegar.

My Collection: - Support CB

Comment

hi ya linda. yes it would be great if someone got me another t for christmas. as it happens there are another two tarantulas im after one is a gramstola sp north and the other is a mexican red leg both are easy to keep and there both quite dosile and great lookers. some of the other spiders i,ve seen are a bit to much to handle and quite aggresive so i,ll just stick to looking at pictures of them maybe one day though. anyway i hope you get what your wishing for this christmas i expect that,ll be another t or two who knows might be three ha ha. have a great christmas linda.

Comment

hi ya rich thanks for a great tip for cleaning out tanks there,s been a lot of help with this and all have helped very much. thank,s again mate have a great christmas and all the best for 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by vincent winyard View Post
                  hi ya linda. yes it would be great if someone got me another t for christmas. as it happens there are another two tarantulas im after one is a gramstola sp north and the other is a mexican red leg both are easy to keep and there both quite dosile and great lookers. some of the other spiders i,ve seen are a bit to much to handle and quite aggresive so i,ll just stick to looking at pictures of them maybe one day though. anyway i hope you get what your wishing for this christmas i expect that,ll be another t or two who knows might be three ha ha. have a great christmas linda.
                  Thanks Vincent, you're not too far off the mark, we got 2 more on Thursday and I shall be looking under the Christmas tree, hopefully for a couple more

Comment

Working...
                  X