Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phil Rea View Post
    Now that's something we can all agree on!
    Finally!
    www.flickr.com/photos/craigmackay/sets

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Interesting points on both sides lads and good to see we can still have a sensible debate without falling out.

I look forward to seeing you at the lectures Chris. I have a list of things we need to discuss.

1. Beer
      2. More beer
      3. The differences between English beer and German beer.
      4. Spiders (if we must)
      5. Oh and finally .......beer.

I will produce an agenda for the above but we really must try not to stray of topic.

Ray
      British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
      The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
      On
      [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Hale View Post
        Interesting points on both sides lads and good to see we can still have a sensible debate without falling out.

I look forward to seeing you at the lectures Chris. I have a list of things we need to discuss.

1. Beer
        2. More beer
        3. The differences between English beer and German beer.
        4. Spiders (if we must)
        5. Oh and finally .......beer.

I will produce an agenda for the above but we really must try not to stray of topic.

Ray
        The day I fall out with someone over some postings on a forum Ray, will be the day I know I've finally lost it

My Collection:

Comment

lol yeah right Ray like I'm going to discuss spiders at the BTS lectures. Behave theres a time and place for that sort of thing!

Can't really say it was a sensible debate more like just me being my usual pain in the arse for the sake of being a pain in the arse. Phil knows or at least should know only too well what Im like so any bad feeling doesn't get a look in.

All the best
          Chris

Comment

Working...
          X