No announcement yet.

hurry up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

both lol, thits country is slowly going down the drain and i wanna get out before it ruins me lol
    THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Originally posted by matthew spooner View Post
      both lol, thits country is slowly going down the drain and i wanna get out before it ruins me lol
      Well what ever suits you, 2009 is gonna be a messed up year financially speaking but I think Britain will come back strong.
      Still, I love certain things in this country but when I'm older I'll want to get out too, move to the United States AFTER studying most likely, to either NY or Miami Florida.
      I love Canada but for the jobs I want, I think the US is better (for patholagy or film directing).

A note to everyone: If you want to save your asses financially; spend, spend and spend. Not spending or holding back will actually cause our nation to suffer furthermore.
      A classic example of when you may withhold from spending is if you see something is at a 50% discount, you want it to go even lower to 75%, then next to 100%. In the short run this is amazing, but in the long run you'll loose stamina, faint from exhaustion and impale your body on something really sharp as you fall to the ground. Yes, this is what will happen.

Unfortunately for me, I'm broke, as are most people, so yeah you see where I'm going...
      Li'l' Ice Cube the Brachypelma Smithi!!! (As of 13/05/08 !!) But, I'm still gonna refer to it as Ice Cube!
      Pyro the Brachypelma Auratum!!!!!!!!!!

Many, many thanks Louise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X