Clear All

Hi!

Originally posted by lynn mawdesley View Post
    i think i would be happy with a regalis by all accounts
    That would be a great choice

Regards,

Aaron
    DeArGe e.V.
    ARACHNE - The journal of the DeArGe e.V.
    My collection
    My homepage

Comment

Im guessin by that ...is which pokie sp. ?

Im not sure yet i love the regalis... on the same note i love the metallica! ...bit of a price difference ...but i think i would be happy with a regalis by all accounts

Cheers
      Lynn
      Can't go wrong with a P. regalis IMHO Lynn. Beautiful spiders

My Collection:

Comment

I say definately go with the pokie! As long as you're sensible, it's highly unlikely that you'll get bitten, as others have mentioned, they do flee at any sign of disturbance, so when doing maintenance they are much more likely to hide away and let you get on with things.

My lividum on the other hand seems to think the whole tank is it's burrow, and goes for me when I open the lid!

I think you should get a P. rufilata, I think they are the most gorgeous pokies! I have a sub adult, and it's the most docile thing ever. Never had a threat display, and I've never had any problems with tubbing him up for transport etc.

Comment

Thanks for the reply emily.

Ive just been looking at all the pics on the pokie thread @ T store and to be honest im spoilt for choice lol i think i would eventually like everyone of them

They say P regalis get to around 9 inch ? is there any size difference between the species ?

Also what is the best temp to keep them at and what are their humidity requirements?

Also do mature males have tibial hooks i think i read somewhere that they dont? if they dont how do you tell that they are mature?

Sorry for all the Q's but i like to know as much about the sp before i buy.

Cheers
          Lynn.

P.S you dont by any chance have any for sale Phil?

Comment

Thanks for the reply emily.

Ive just been looking at all the pics on the pokie thread @ T store and to be honest im spoilt for choice lol i think i would eventually like everyone of them

They say P regalis get to around 9 inch ? is there any size difference between the species ?

Also what is the best temp to keep them at and what are their humidity requirements?

Also do mature males have tibial hooks i think i read somewhere that they dont? if they dont how do you tell that they are mature?

Sorry for all the Q's but i like to know as much about the sp before i buy.

Cheers
            Lynn.

P.S you dont by any chance have any for sale Phil?
            No I haven't Lynn sorry, but I do have a mature male out on loan at the moment

My Collection:

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Rea View Post
              No I haven't Lynn sorry, but I do have a mature male out on loan at the moment
              oooo well if all goes to plan put my name on a sling please

Comment

No problem

My Collection:

Comment

Working...
                X