who can remember there T's First ever moult

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael Peachey View Post
    N A freshly moulted smithi is just jaw dropping with bright colours. Mine moulted again only 2 days ago, sporting a bright red/orange stripped coat Looks wicked. They do tend to look a tad disproportional after the moult though xD Mike
    I'd agree 100% A freshly moulted B. smithi look resplendent compared to its pre-moult form.
    Gloria my little Brachypelma smithi.

Comment

My first moult was my B.Smithi sling only her a day and she was my first sling. In fact i had only had my very first T a week so really didn't know much. Anyway I couldn't keep my eyes off this little lady thought she was great, When i got up the next morning and checked on her she was pure white - I panicked thought she has died throughout the night, Shouted the other half and felt a right fool when I was told she had moulted!!!
      It was great to watch her grow after that and soon relaised that when she was on her back she had not kicked the bucket..

Comment

Hello.After many years of admiration for arachnids,I eventually got around to getting my first T sling in May 2012.He/She is a Chaco Golden Knee ( Grammostola Pulchripes ),is absolutely gorgeous,and made me a nervous wreck worrying about his/hers wellbeing leading up to he/shes moult.All was well,and after moulting on 1/6/2012,doing well.Please see photos,coz I'm well proud !! lol Click image for larger version

Name:	P1060446.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	94322Click image for larger version

Name:	P1060446.jpg
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	94322Click image for larger version

Name:	P1060443.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	94323

Comment

Certainly remember when our first T shed. A.geniculata about 12 years ago. Aside from the pleasure of getting a glossy 'new' 20% bigger spider, after years of keeping inverts that eat their exuvia after shedding, it was great to be able to recover complete shed skin. To be honest the pleasure has never diminished!

Comment

Click image for larger version

ID:	94324Click image for larger version

ID:	94324Click image for larger version

Name:	P1060445.jpg
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	94325Hello.This is Sweety,my Chaco Golden Knee sling.He/She moulted last week and scared me to death,due to being in it's hide for a week.Doing well !!

Comment

Working...
            X