Exo terra terrariums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright peeps,

I can't thank you guy's enough for all the help you've gave me. I think i know what i want now.

Thanks Yvonne for pointing me in the direction of custom aquaria, their tanks do look the part and it was very kind of you to allow me to say i'm a friend of yours to them.

I think i'm gona stick with exo terra. I've been looking at private listings on various sites and i think i can find enough second hand tanks to get started.

I've got 2 t's rehomed, (P cancerides and T blondi) and some new racking which i've made for my spiderling tubs which do look smart, even if i do say so myself, so the spider room revamp is underway. I think it's gonna take a while to finish but at least i've started.

I'll post up some pics when i get a spare 5 mins.........

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

No need for thanks, only glad to help if I can. I went into a pet shop in Bulwell last week and The guy how brought the shop sold me two Emperor scorpions cheap, it seems that he went o school with one of my daughters and it seems he is having a clear out and offered me some of the 30cmsx30cms 30cms for £20each I do not know where you are but they seem like a good buy to me and I do not need any. We are in Nottsif thats is any help to you.

"If it doesnt kill you, it only makes you stronger"

Comment

Hi Yvonne,

I live in a little town called Ludlow which is in Shropshire. I don't know where Nortsiff is. I've never heard of it so don't know how far away you are. £20 does sound an absolute bargain for new. I'm picking 2 up tomorrow, 2nd hand for £20 each. If your not too far away i would deffinatly be interested.

Thanks again,

Rob

Comment

OH Robert the Nottsif should have been Notts if so I missed the space out lol lol. anyway looked it up and its 103 miles to here for you, so maybe not worth it, they were second hand too as he was changing the shop round and did not need them, I do not even know how many he had but let me know if i should check. Take care .

Comment

Thanks Yvonne. 103 miles does seem a bit of a trek. Shame tho'. Thanks for trying too help me out like you have. I really appreciate it.

Rob.

Comment

No need for thanks Rob I am only too glad to help if I can, If you ever make it this way please let me know and you are always welcome coffee or tea ect are always on the go here and if you are starving I can feed you too LOL Take care and good luck with your spider room.

Comment

Thanks Yvonne. That would be great. I'd love to see that impressive collection you've got in your signature. I'll definatly let you know if i'm ever up your neck of the woods. Take care.

Comment

Working...
                X