Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theraphosa blondi

Hello there everyone iam looking for some theraphosa blondi slings,
    and i was just wondering if anyone could point me in the right directions many thanks G.Spencer

southcoast inverts have some but they are £125, they did have last night when i looked

Comment

thanks for that mate going to take a look that sounds a bit pricey for a sling.

Comment

I thought so too, I wouldnt pay that much, £50 pretty much the limit! Pretty hard to get hold of though hence that kind of price I would imagine. L Violaceopes...nice spider! it's on my wish list, I got a S Crassipes too mines quite sociable, whats your's like?

Comment

at the moment the s.crassipes is a secretive little fellow dont see much of it appart from a blur when i go to look always catch the back end lol

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen jordan View Post
            southcoast inverts have some but they are £125, they did have last night when i looked
            I expect they'll have them forever at those prices, we had two from Kempton last year and they were £29 each.

Comment

Jesus! thats a hell of a lot! My local pet shop had a juvi blondi (about the size of an adult G.rosea) for £125 !

Comment

The Living Rainforest in Rhyl has a spiderling T Blondii for £14.99! They also had adults for £110.00, unsexed.

Comment

the AES trade show had a few today, Slings at £30, juvies and sub adults ranging from £50-90.
                  Wayne.

Comment

Had a look on the living rainforest and they must of taken them off as i couldnt find any on thee site

Comment

I'd give them a call to be honest mate, some shops are quite slow at updating their websites to reflect their actual stock - they were defo there at about 3pm today

Comment

They've got about three adults as well I think, all 110 quid.

Comment

I have a mated female. SO hoping she lays a good healthy sac!
                          Proud owner of 100+ Beautiful T's and other pets

Comment

so do I Leanne....cant wait to present my other half with his birthday pressie

Comment

Originally posted by Maria Clarke View Post
                              so do I Leanne....cant wait to present my other half with his birthday pressie
                              Ooo, lovely Maria
                              Proud owner of 100+ Beautiful T's and other pets

Comment

Working...
                              X