Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exellent

Originally posted by Leanne King-Smith View Post
    I have a mated female. SO hoping she lays a good healthy sac!
    Good look with that fingers crossed

Comment

great stuff

thanks for the help guys and gals getting a little booger on wednesday cant wait thanks again everyone

Comment

Coast to Coast exotics at Darlington have some in for £100 if ayone is interested at that price!

here is a link to their spider price list
        Last edited by Iain L; 24-10-09, 08:21 AM.

Comment

they still have em! w/c 10 inch unsexed they are not on the list thought ud like to know

Comment

Originally posted by andrew donaldson View Post
            they still have em! w/c 10 inch unsexed they are not on the list thought ud like to know
            at wich site?

Comment

the living rainforewst rhyl just type it into google they are there last time i checked

Comment

Blondi prices

Originally posted by Ryan Simons View Post
                Jesus! thats a hell of a lot! My local pet shop had a juvi blondi (about the size of an adult G.rosea) for £125 !
                Just to add and im not sure what T blondis are costing now but matilda my adult female cost me £100 about 4 years ago, she was about adult chile rose size back then, although now she is around 10" span and an absolute monster...but totally priceless.. are they getting quite rare in the pet trade??
                all those moments will be lost in time.....like tears........in rain

Comment

lee from the spider shop just had a load of wc sub adults in for £60,
                  i missed out on that as they were only there for a couple of days and my funds just wasnt up to scratch at all,
                  but i managed to pick up a juvenille t.apophysis for £50 so all is good looking forward to watching the monster grow.
                  but iam still wanting a adult female t.blondi or burgandy
                  and a sling of either or both, hopefully sometime soon.
                  Last edited by gary spencer; 13-11-09, 06:25 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

slings

There is nowt more satisfying than bring on slings to adult..my latest was a 2cm H minax which i could barely see and its now around 12cm..its time i looked on the spider shop website i think and made a purchase!!..the only problem is what to have next?
                    all those moments will be lost in time.....like tears........in rain

Comment

the only problem wit the T.Burgundy's the spidershop had in was the fact they all appeared to be male hence the lower price.

Blondi's are fairly hard to come by at the moment and i guess thats the reason for the jump in price recently.

my Burgundy goliaths should be ready to attempt a mating mid next year so those of you that are still having trouble finding captive bred S/lings keep your eyes on the classifieds as i may shift many of the offspring there.
                      Wayne.

Comment

Hi Wayne,
                        Keep me in mind, I wil take a couple should things workout. I'm working on my exotic collection i.e. non africans. My biggest problem is getting females, seems to be getting males only. Now I'm buying 10 - 20 slings of a kind at time with the hope that there is a female among them. Keep me posted
                        If you wish to live and thrive let a spider run alive!

Comment

Working...
                        X