No announcement yet.

New Beginners DVD on Tarantulas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much does the DVD cost? (I live in the States so if you know how to convert the Euro into American dollar terms that'd be great too.)

Comment

Note error when going to the site ...

wildpettv.myshopify.com could not be opened because the shop's account has been temporarily frozen. If you are the shop owner please log into the administrative interface.

Comment

Originally posted by Garth Massey View Post
        Note error when going to the site ...
        Try Amazon, or maybe contact DG on SpaceBook or MyFace ... she's bound to have an account thingy...

£14.99 translates to $24.58 as of today, of course there may be postage on top too.
        Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

I managed to get a copy off Ebay as the wildpettv website has the error as above.

Id class myself as an intermediate keeper, and although the dvd was aimed at beginners, i did find the information usefull. Its good that Ray and Angela were in the dvd as their appearences as BTS representatives authenticated the information given, and made it a reliable source and reference.

I'd well reccomend the dvd for anyone of any 'skill' level, and is well worth adding to your collection. Especially as their are so few Theraphosid keeping dvd/book references out there.
          David Attenborough:
          ‘It seems to me that the issue of conservation of the natural world is something that can unite humanity if people know enough about it. Persuade them to change the way in which they behave, to change the view that gross materialism and the search for material wealth is not the only thing in life.’

Comment

Just a note for anyone who hasn't picked up the dvd, I got my copy this week after spotting that they've got their dvd's priced at £5.00 plus postage at the moment from Amazon (UK).

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Furness View Post
              Just a note for anyone who hasn't picked up the dvd, I got my copy this week after spotting that they've got their dvd's priced at £5.00 plus postage at the moment from Amazon (UK).

DVD £5.00 plus £1.26 P&P . . . . Thats not too bad a deal methinks LINK

Comment

Working...
              X