No announcement yet.

1st arboreal. Which one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The OBT is in a cricket tub, nicely webbing up and will be fine in there for a few months. I have caresheets for these but not for the L. polycuspulatas however I keep that similar to L. parahybana, off dry at one end.
    If you wish you could pick it up today, I'm stuck in doors doing spider work
    My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

I there mate, sorry for the late reply but, i went out all day, Im so tempted 2 get your OBT, but im quite freaked out by some youtube vids that i have seen, i really want 1 but i think i need some more experience, they look as quick as lightning!

Comment

LOL the OBTs definitely deserve respect but as with so many things YouTube does them a disservice. If you plan on antagonising it until you get the same reaction then you'll either get bitten or have a job of finding where your orange bitey thing has gone. But I'm sure you're blessed with more intelligence and respect to admire them for what they are, a beautiful and delightful webber that requires very little maintenance and seem to "thrive on neglect".
        I too once said no way but ive had over 100 now and I plan to have another 100 too if the matings go to plan.
        Feel free to make contact via pm and come and have a look, no need to buy but perhaps if you see them for what they are, and not for what they're antagonised into you'll also appreciate their beauty whilst still holding their respect.
        My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

Would definately get her if i lived closer. Desperately want to add to my 3 terrestrials!

Go for it Paolo!

Comment

I like avicularia's ! this is my Anselmo and his/she freshly molted last sunday, and popped out 2 pay me a visit!!!

I really like my Giant amazon pink toe and its a joy 2 see it grow!!!!

Comment

As being said, youtube does not allways give the right impression on the T´s. Let them live their lives in there enclosure as undisturbed as possible and ou will have a great joy in having a pterinochilus murinus. I have all the so called "bad T´s" and i dont have any trouble with them whatsoever. It is only if you disturb them you can get some anxious moments, so dont do that. There are also good ways to transfer them safely and without much fuss.

Comment

Working...
              X