S.E.A.S, who's coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chris carter View Post

Invicta have bought two Poecilathera Metalica spiderlings from Michael Scheller and they will be raffled at the show.

Tickets will be available at the Invicta tables at £1 per strip, the draw will be at 4pm.

Chris
    Thanks go to Michael Scheller for the kind donation of three Poecilothera subfusca spiderlings for the rafflle.

Five excellent prizes Happy days

South East Arachnid Show (SEAS) Sunday 31-1-16 Ashford international Hotel jct 9 M20
    Why not make a weekend of it.

Comment

Just want to wish all you guys at Invicta all the best for Sunday. Hope it all goes well. I know Pete and Connies are there for the BTS.

Have a great day lads and see you all at the BTS Lectures

Ray and Angela
      British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
      The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
      On
      [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Hale View Post
        Just want to wish all you guys at Invicta all the best for Sunday. Hope it all goes well. I know Pete and Connies are there for the BTS.

Have a great day lads and see you all at the BTS Lectures

Ray and Angela

Thanks Ray and thank you for your help and advice over the last year

South East Arachnid Show (SEAS) Sunday 31-1-16 Ashford international Hotel jct 9 M20

Comment

Well its almost here i leave for the hotel in a couple of hours to set up for tomorrow.

Looking at the floorplans the 6 dealers in the second hall would have looked a bit isolated in the large space,so we have shut down the second hall and moved all tables into the main hall and attached foyer giving you 50 plus tables of Arachnids, invertabrates and equipment you would ever want.

A bonus of the second hall not being used is that instead of queuing in the cold you can now wait in the food/ bar area from 10am for the show to open at 11.

Again i thank you for supporting the first ever SEAS, When you spend your hard earned money tomorrow and the traders make huge profits the show will be a huge success.

A successful show will encourage other traders who have decided not to risk a new show
          to book tables. We will then fill both halls next year and you will have to queu in the cold.

See you tomorrow

Chris

Comment

Working...
          X