No announcement yet.

SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW (SEAS) 29 Jan 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doors open 11am to 5pm, Raffle will be drawn at 4pm. there will be a spider creche located at the cloakroom between hall 2 and the bar area where you can safely store your purchases for the cost of a strip of raffle tickets (£1)while you go to lunch or continue shopping.

Last year we had 47 tables booked and only used 1 hall, this year we have 84 tables and all three halls will be used, this should rectify the initial crush we had in the first hour last year with the initial rush shared between the three halls.

The Hotel restaurent will have a carvery on offer for those who like a good roast, also the hotel bars will all be open. There is now a footbridge over the M20 between Sainsburys (next to the hotel) and Frankie & Bennies in the Eurika leisure park.

For those with hardy stomaches there will be Salt & vinegar & Cheese & onion flavoured dry roasted Locusts, Cricket or Mealworm lollies plus other tasty bug treats available in the Bar area.

Chris

South East Arachnid Show (SEAS) Sunday 31-1-16 Ashford international Hotel jct 9 M20
    Why not make a weekend of it.

Comment

we are coming .. no please don't run and hide pmsl.. :-0

Comment

[QUOTE
        For those with hardy stomaches there will be Salt & vinegar & Cheese & onion flavoured dry roasted Locusts, Cricket or Mealworm lollies plus other tasty bug treats available in the Bar area.
        Chris[/QUOTE]

OMG the tarantulas will love these lol,

Comment

Just wanted to wish all the guys and gals at invicta all the best for the upcoming show. I cant make it myself as Im working but Pete and Connie are attending on behalf of the BTS. If you can get along to the show please do so as I know how hard it is to organise an event like this and it is well worth visiting.

Good luck everyone

Ray Hale BTS Exhibition Organiser

PS ...a shameless plug ....dont forget the BTS Exhibition is on May 20th 2012.
          British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
          The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
          On
          [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Hale View Post
            Just wanted to wish all the guys and gals at invicta all the best for the upcoming show. I cant make it myself as Im working but Pete and Connie are attending on behalf of the BTS. If you can get along to the show please do so as I know how hard it is to organise an event like this and it is well worth visiting.

Good luck everyone

Ray Hale BTS Exhibition Organiser

PS ...a shameless plug ....dont forget the BTS Exhibition is on May 20th 2012.
            We will be there too

Comment

who is coming tomorrow? we are all settled into our nice comfy hotel rooms, just gonna go down and start getting things ready for tomorrow, come early and grab the bargains guys
              THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Thanks to Chris and the Invicta Group for being such great hosts. We had a great day at the Show and met heaps of lovely, friendly people.
                And I didn't have to work anything anything like as hard as I do at the BTS Exhibition!

Thanks and well done on an excellent Show.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pete_Kirk View Post
                  Thanks to Chris and the Invicta Group for being such great hosts. We had a great day at the Show and met heaps of lovely, friendly people.
                  And I didn't have to work anything anything like as hard as I do at the BTS Exhibition!

I agree Peter and it was great to see you and Connie
                  I got to meet some great friends and got my P.miranda subadult female , my wife got a grown on B.vagens from Chris Carter and I got given a P.striata from Sylvi ...

Comment

LOL only just seen this thread. doh!
                    Big thanks to Peter and Connie Kirk and all those who helped make it such a great event.
                    My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Pete_Kirk View Post

Thanks Pete It is always a pleasure to look after you and connie, but the credit must go to Lucy and Kerry who kept all the exhibitors supplied in tea & coffee.

South East Arachnid Show (SEAS) Sunday 31-1-16 Ashford international Hotel jct 9 M20
                      Why not make a weekend of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X