new T eventually

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iain dickie View Post
    im not sure what age mines is still very small but it has adult colour.... amazing Ts. for the monent jaffa(gbb) has stopped eating and has started a mass web burrow, amazing to watch.
    just keep asking your hubby im sure he will give in eventually... ;-0
    i wish he bought me my mexican fireleg paid £45 for it and its still small and he got the river rust rump and paid £35 for that plus tank etc he says my hobby costs him a fortune and im on my own but i will get around it when its mothers day and tell the kids this is what i want and he will have to get it then lol

Comment

Originally posted by asmaa farooq View Post
      i wish he bought me my mexican fireleg paid £45 for it and its still small and he got the river rust rump and paid £35 for that plus tank etc he says my hobby costs him a fortune and im on my own but i will get around it when its mothers day and tell the kids this is what i want and he will have to get it then lol
      haha exactly !! im wanting a mexican fire leg also and possibaly a P.regalis ....this hobby does get out of control
      who ever said anything was possible has obviously never tried slamming a revolving door

Comment

definatley i fell in love with the fireleg juvenile im guessing as its about 2inch and adored the colours its shed once and looks all brighter and fluffier really fast but then i see so many i like its a good job they dont need tanks like bearded dragons or id have stuffed it hubby thinks 8 is enough but i will end up buying more they are so pretty and so many how could you just stop at 8 or even limit what you wanted

Comment

Working...
        X