Please help, my B Smithi has escaped :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Freddy,

I'm sure it will turn up at some point, as Lee says its very unlikely to dehydrate, and will most likely not have gone far. If it makes you feel a bit reasured, I had a Leopard Gecko that escaped a few years ago, after several months of hunting for it and moving all the furniture I finally gave up and accepted it was probably dead and I wasnt going to see her again. 10 months later I got home very late one night and saw her running across the living room sofa and under the sofa. She was fine. This is the problem with pets that move around mainly at night, is unless you're up and about in the middle of the night you may not see them for a while. I have no idea where she was getting water from, but I guess there were enough bugs in the house to keep her fed, and she got enough water from these. I would guess a B.smithii could live quite happily loose in the house in the same way for quite a while, just keep your eyes peeled! I will cross my fingers that she turns up soon.

Comment

She's still not materialised, it's been over 6 weeks now and my house has been pretty cold with all the snow. So I think I'll be replacing her

Comment

maybe she will turn up when she sees you get a new one be all nosy and such

Comment

Working...
        X