Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

27th BTS Exhibition 2012: Not long now.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike McNeill View Post
    I know this maybe a little late, but.......
    If i was to join the BTS today via paypal, would i be classed as a member tomorrow and be able to enter at the earlier time
    I don't think it works like that, once you join you receive a membership card with your member number on it, I'm pretty sure that would take a couple of weeks to process.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Graham View Post
      I don't think it works like that, once you join you receive a membership card with your member number on it, I'm pretty sure that would take a couple of weeks to process.
      I thought as much. Just thought i would ask on the off chance. Cheers anyway for the reply

Comment

How early can members enter? I know the public is 11am? Any one know?

Comment

Originally posted by RG Lewis View Post
          How early can members enter? I know the public is 11am? Any one know?
          1hr earlier

Comment

Thank you Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike McNeill View Post
              1hr earlier
              Where does it say that ?

Comment

Can't remember, but i'm sure i read it somewhere

Comment

Hi Mike, we have never opened early for members as we have to allow the traders time to set up. Some of them dont arrive until the last minute.

There is always plent of stock there for everyone although I didnt actualyl see any of it as I spent most of the day on the door or carpark..Never mind there is always next year I suppose.

Ray
                  British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
                  The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
                  On
                  [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Hale View Post
                    Hi Mike, we have never opened early for members as we have to allow the traders time to set up. Some of them dont arrive until the last minute.

There is always plent of stock there for everyone although I didnt actualyl see any of it as I spent most of the day on the door or carpark..Never mind there is always next year I suppose.

Ray

Don't know where the hell i go that from then lol. Either way, really enjoyed my first visit to the BTS expo, it was a credit to the hard work that obviously goes into the whole day. Everyone was friendly, helpful and fun to interact with. Some really great goodies to be had and specimens to see. I will definatley be returning next year..... and as a BTS member! ............. and with much more cash than this year

Comment

Cheers Mike, it is hard work but well worth it. One day I might get to see it myself LOL.

Ray
                      BTS Exhibition Organiser
                      British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
                      The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
                      On
                      [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

Ray

As usual the show was superb and a credit to you, Angie and the committee, we had our usual great spot and we all did well with sales, all those who came to have a chat with us made it a great experience, so i am afraid that you will have to put up with the invicta possee next year because we wouldn't miss it for anything.

Total respect

Chris

South East Arachnid Show (SEAS) Sunday 31-1-16 Ashford international Hotel jct 9 M20
                        Why not make a weekend of it.

Comment

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your comments. The myself and the Committee would also like to take this opportunity to say a big THANK YOU to you, the other Invicta folk and the army of volunteers who helped get the exhibition set up in record time this year! A job well done I think. Looking forward to seeing everyone again next year - and at various other events throughout the year!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X