No announcement yet.

Hickhicker into my collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should know me better than that and Id never do it. He mated with the younger female in the right place this time *giggles* and is now in with the older one being watched

Sarah you can tell him then you found number 14

Comment

Hehe we have done so and this little one comes along just when I thought I was done with fiddly small crickets as well as all our other slings are now able to manage small hoppers. Sighs oh well I guess its just a case of starting the new run of hatchling crickets early etc.

Comment

Hows the wee one doing now?

Comment

doing well so far, thank god tomorrow I will be able to feed it I know they are ok to go without food for ages but I hate not feeding for to long when they are slings. By the way Layla I now have a second chaco skin for you to sex but to save agrro I am waiting till they have all moulted and will then send all the skins to you in seprate tubs. There will be 3 chacos and 2 red knees skins comming your way soon hopefully by the end of this month maybe a bit later. Oh and the red knees are of extra importance as I have a buyer lined up for one of them and want to be able to ensure him of gender if at all possible.

Comment

Will see what hubby can do. If they are too small it may not be poss.

Comment

crosses fingers they will all be going into their 7th instar so all the skins we send will be 6th instar. If no luck on this moult there is always the moult after.

Comment

Working...
              X