Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welcome to the forum of tarantula nuts! hehe!
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

• cheers again folks,

hopefully i'll get the same amount of replies to my posts

*also if anyone else welcomes me cheers in advance ! it's nice to be here *
      I want one of those kool scrollbox's but the code I know doesn't work - HELP PLEASE !!

Comment

• Hello all! My name's Kyle and I'm from San Diego, CA (US). I just signed up here yesterday. Some of you may know me from the ATS site as "Kyle" and from Arachnoboards as "Noexcuse4you". I look forward to posting with you all!

Kyle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyle Dickerson View Post
          Hello all! My name's Kyle and I'm from San Diego, CA (US). I just signed up here yesterday. Some of you may know me from the ATS site as "Kyle" and from Arachnoboards as "Noexcuse4you". I look forward to posting with you all!

Kyle.

Welcome Kyle! always good to have US members visit the BTS forum

Regards
          Mark

------------------------------------------------------
          Serious Ink tattoo studio -
          Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
          My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyle Dickerson View Post
            Hello all! My name's Kyle and I'm from San Diego, CA (US).Kyle.
            A hearty "welcome in" from this side of the pond Kyle
            Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

• Hey everyone. My name is Mack and I'm a hobbyist from across the pond. I'm located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

I decided to join your forum (as well as a couple other UK forums) in order to help broden my horizons. It's always nice to see different viewpoints and see a whole different side of the hobby. I know there is a lot I can learn from those of you in the UK.

But anyway to start my introduction off here is a video tour of my room and tanks. I made it about a week ago for another forum that has no knowledge of the arachnids or other inverts. I also had to speed it up since I can only upload a certain amount. Hope you enjoy.

Comment

• Well Mack, thats a brilliant video introduction, It's nice to be able to see people's collections from other countries.
                Nice setups and quite a varied selection you have.
                A 35 year old B smithi, excellent...I knew of one thats got to be about 30 (ish) now in a reptile rescue in this country and i though that was impressive !!

Hope you enjoy your stay here and look forward to hearing more about your collection

Colin
                Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

• Welcome to the BTS forum Mack

My Collection:

Comment

• Welcome aboard...

My "T" Collection:

Comment

• Welcome to the forums
                      Excellent video Mac and gorgeous set-ups
                      Any chance of a few full pix of them, they look great for inspiration
                      My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Peter Lacey View Post
                        Welcome to the forums
                        Excellent video Mac and gorgeous set-ups
                        Any chance of a few full pix of them, they look great for inspiration

I can grab a couple. But should I make a new topic?

Comment

• Definitely, there's a video and photos section on this forum.
                          My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

• I'm new to this forum and just popped in to say hi to everyone and thanks for having me.

I'm fairly new at tarantula keeping although I was at this past years' BTS show (it was awesome) where I picked up a B. smithi and a P. striata.

Again, hi to everyone

Comment

• Welcome to the forum Jonathan

My Collection:

Comment

• Hi Jonathan, and welcome to the forum, hope you find it as interesting as we do, because these T's are so adictive
                                Last edited by Mrs Linda Street; 26-09-08, 08:35 PM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

Working...
                                X