Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi everyone, my names David ive been T's a couple of months now and have got:-

0.0.1 Grammostola rosea
    0.0.1 Grammostola pulcheripes
    0.0.1 Lasiodora parahybana
    0.0.1 Psalmopoeus irminia
    0.0.2 Pterinochilus murinus
    0.0.1 Chilobrachys sp.aladdin
    1.0.0 Euscorpius flavicaudus
    0.0.2 Pandinus imperator - Stingy, Medusa

Comment

• Hi David, welcome to the forum, looks like you're off to a good start with your collection, and you've already found out they are very addictive lol

Comment

• Hi guys, my names Jamie and I'm fairly new to the hobby. I've started my collection with 5 A.Versicolor slings (2cm) which I plan to raise to adults and start breeding in the near future. I hope by then my collection will be much bigger.
        My Collection:

Comment

• HI jamie and welcome to the forum

Comment

• introduction

Hi there.
            i'm wayne, i've been a tarantula hobbiest for about 14 years now. i'm new the the BTS but have been introduced to your organisation befor through my uncle who was a hobbiest and member some years ago. i look forward to all future correspondance with you all.

regards.

wayne.
            Wayne.

Comment

• Hi Wayne, nice to see you on the forum, welcome

Comment

• thanks linda, its nice to be here.
                Wayne.

Comment

• Hello all,

I'm new to the site and also very new to keeping tarantulas. I've always had an
                  interest in them but my ex wife has a real phobia so it was always a no-go before.

My first spiderling (a G. pulchripes) arrived yesterday so it's still getting settled in.
                  I'm a keen photographer too, so I hope to get plenty of good shots as it matures.

After reading many of the posts here I'm already learning so much.
                  So glad I found this place.

Simon.

Comment

• Hi Simon, welcome on board, we'll look forward to seeing some pics in the near future

Comment

• welcome

It wont be long until you end up remortgaging your house so you can expand the collection, I posted the same as you being new to the hobby about 6 months ago and am now upto about 50, totally addicitve and lots of friendly people here willing to offer advice for the novice and expert alike, enjoy

Comment

• hi simon. welcome to the BTS forums. i'm relatively new here but i've been keeping and breeding spiders for about 14 years. i cant stress how much i've learned and apreciate the information provided by the members here.

cant wait to see the pictures you upload. i'm also an avid photographer but unfortunately dont have a camera capable of the levels of macro photography needed for good quality photographs of our eight legged friends.
                        Wayne.

Comment

• Hi everyone I've just ordered my first Tarantula a Grammostola pulchra, well I'm going to get two as I also want an Avicularia versicolor or Avicularia avicularia but I couldn't find one at the moment

So just thought I would so hello while I find my way around the site

Thank you for having me

Luke

Comment

• Hi Luke, and welcome to the forum, you've chosen two nice T's to start your collection, but beware, they're very addictive lol once started you can't stop, and if you have any problems, there's aways plenty of help on hand on the forum.

Comment

• hi luke, welcome to the forum and the hobby. hope you enjoy your stay with us.

as linda said, very good start to a collection there.

wayne.
                              Wayne.

Comment

• Thank you for the welcomes

Comment

Working...
                                X