This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi there - just thought I'd post a short introduction as a total noob to the forum
    My name is Drew(obviously) and I've been keeping T's for a while now as pets. I thought I'd join up on here to educate myself on these weird and wonderful creatures

Looking forward to participating and hope i don't annoy anyone with seemingly stupid questions

Comment

• Hi Drew, and welcome to the forum. You'll find lots of help on hand, and remember, there's no such thing as a stupid question, hope you enjoy being with us.

Comment

• Hiya!

My name is annie and i'm 16. I am really interested in owning a couple of tarants. I have a very basic knowledge of them but am here to find out more. I would like have a female Chilean Rose and Cobalt Blue.

I live in the midlands, and am currently studying National Diploma Animal Management.
        I have a dog, Rosie, 2 Horses, King Charles and Tigger, and 2 rats, Moet and Chandon.

I look forward to meeting you all

Comment

• Welcome Annie!

I just realised I never introduced myself.. my name's Kat, I'm Craig Moore's girlfriend, I'm 25 years old and live in Wrexham. No other pets apart from our two Ts.. hopefully later in the year we're building a cabinet so we can get some spiderlings.. N Chromatus is first on my list!!

Comment

• welcome to the forum and the hobby Annie, there are plenty of people on here who can answer any questions you may have. hope you enjoy your time with us.
            Wayne.

Comment

• noob

hello all im a newbie here

for about two years i kept scorpions and last week i jumped in head first and got myself a p.regalis called blanche (hehe)

well thats it really oh i also have a leapord gecko called marje

thanks for reading sam

Comment

• Hi Sam, welcome to the forum

Comment

• thank you for your welcom

sam

Comment

• Hello

Hi.
                    I'm Dave, i have only recently bought my very first T, a g.rosea, I have already posted and am now doing this the wrong way round sorry... hi to all and I welcome all sorts of advice/help
                    My Collection:

Comment

• Hi Dave, welcome to the forum, you'll find lots of help and advice on hand

Comment

• thanks for the warm welcome Linda, have already found out alot from a few people. Lots more to learn, and seems i have found the right place to do the learning
                        My Collection:

Comment

• Hi All

I am new to the boards and the world of Tarantulas. I have just one at the moment and probably have a lot to learn, even though I have spent hours trawling information sites for weeks before getting my T.
                          G. Rosea Picture

Comment

• Welcome to the forum everyone

My Collection:

Comment

• Hi Maggie, welcome to the forum, always lots of help on hand should you need it, but be warned the keeping of tarantulas is very addictive lol

Comment

• Newbe

Hi to everyone,,, 1st post,,,more scarey than my Ts.
                                I had Ts years ago,less info about then, had 1 book, plenty of info now
                                I've joined this great site, hope to pass on helpful info too.
                                I,ve raised most of my Ts from slings B.Smithi's, B.Emilia, B.Boehmei, A.Metalica's, Euathlas red's, G.Pulchra.
                                Cheers Robin..

Comment

Working...
                                X