Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi im tristan ive been keeping T's a few years now but would like to get into them some more

I currently have :

white knee
    trinidad chevron
    mexican red leg
    mexican beautiful
    curly hair
    2 x salmon pink birdeaters
    2 x goliath birdeaters
    rusty red baboon
    chile rose
    thai black
    one of the ornamentals
    and an unknown one

hehe

thanks

tris
    The 23rd BTS Annual Exhibition

Sunday 18th May 2008

be there or be a dog lover !!

Comment

• Hi Tris,

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay
      If you post pictures in the pix section of your ornamental and unknown i'm sure you'll get a few ideas as to which they are.
      Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

• ok cheers
        The 23rd BTS Annual Exhibition

Sunday 18th May 2008

be there or be a dog lover !!

Comment

• Hiya

Hello, I'm new here and to Tarantula keeping.
          I have started with two g. roseas. I cannot stand house spiders but the T's are something else!

I already have the urge to buy some more!

Comment

• hello laura and welcome to the bts forum

Comment

• Thanks Andy.

Comment

• no probs laura. o you will certainly get the urge to buy more spiders once you got the bug you wont be able to stop!! hehehe

Comment

• Welcome.

Welcome to the B.T.S. Laura hope you enjoy it here, and we see you at the shows.
                  Roy.
                  My Other Critters Are.

"Tarantulas of coarse."

Comment

• Hello

Hiya, new here and just joined the BTS ... at long last, only took me four years
                    Together with my long suffering other half we keep about 30 T's between us, he likes the tree dwellers, I love my floor dwellers. Looking to increase my personal collection with 3 great shows lined up this year and even thinking of making my first tentative steps in to breeding too, so busy T year that I am looking forward to very much.
                    Looking to learn more scientific name's this year and learn how to pronounce them correctly wish me luck

Great site, found load's of useful info already and have found myself using the gallery every day since I have found you.
                    *UK keeper*
                    BTS Member and proud!!

Comment

• Collection.

Hi Staci
                      Nice to have you aboard I'm increasing my collection after being out for a while, I have about 40 now and growing every week.
                      Have fun and see you at the shows, come and say hello, I'm the guy with a stetson & a black mamber around it beard and long hair.
                      Roy.
                      My Other Critters Are.

"Tarantulas of coarse."

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Patten View Post
                        I'm the guy with a stetson & a black mamber around it beard and long hair.
                        Roy.
                        Not that difficult to spot then. I will keep a look out for you,
                        BTS Member and proud!!

Comment

• A Re-introduction!

Hi people,

I have been interested in Tarantula's and Scorpions for several years now, but a change in circumstances meant I had to temporarily reduce most of my collection.

Well i'm all set again now and back for good! I kept a few of my most desirable T's and have since picked up several more and of course re joined the BTS.

My current collection consists of:

Acanthoscurria geniculata
                          Brachypelma smithi
                          aureostriata (male)
                          vagans
                          emilia
                          boehmei
                          Grammostola rosea RCF
                          Lasiodora parhabyana
                          Poecilotheria regalis (confirmed female today!)

With room for several more!

Comment

• Welcome back Richard

It's only been six months you know, we haven't forgot you !!!

Colin
                            Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

• Welcome.

Welcome Richard
                              Your the same as me then building up your collection, I've over 45 now and counting. I do have a room designated just for T's though.
                              Speak soon
                              Roy.
                              My Other Critters Are.

"Tarantulas of coarse."

Comment

• Im new to the board as of a few weeks ago so might start posting more now.

I currently have 3 main hobbies: tarantulas, my bike and rc buggies.

My spider selection includes: mexican red knee, chaco golden knee, cobalt blue, dodoma baboon, ornate ornamental (ornata) and togo starburst baboon. All doing very well in their individual set ups and all eating fiercly.

I have a yamaha R6 that i take out for weekend rips when its dry and have a 4 wheel drive eb4 buggy that i like to go and destroy the local golf course greens with on occasion also.

I am going to visit the show this year and hopefully aquire a few new spiders for the collection, hopefully I can get an indian ornamental (wouldnt mind a small colony to be honest, 3 or so), a king baboon and also a salmon pink bird eater, which are a few of my favourites I dont have.

Could anyone recommend a good stall at the show for the above spiders? A horned baboon would also be desirable.

Speak to you all soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X