owners views

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John chambers View Post
    that's why they are called curly hair lol.
    Yea and lovely little Ts they are too, tho mine is very nervous, and hard to get a photo of, as you can see!
    This is normally what i'm faced with if i open the enclosure!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...rly_july09.jpg
    My Collection: - Spiders are everywhere, so live with it
    Ray Gabriel

Comment

Hi Mark.
      So the biger one runs to you thinking it's getting food.
      Does this mean they can remember?.
      duno.... when i pour the water in i guess it just feels the vibrations and assumes its lunch. i leave the water bowl in the tank an just pour a cup of water in it unless it needs a clean. my geniculata did the same the other day, she is realy fast, one second out of sight in her hide then suddenly chargin at my hand... nearly had a heart attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Shingleton View Post
        duno.... when i pour the water in i guess it just feels the vibrations and assumes its lunch. i leave the water bowl in the tank an just pour a cup of water in it unless it needs a clean. my geniculata did the same the other day, she is realy fast, one second out of sight in her hide then suddenly chargin at my hand... nearly had a heart attack.
        Yea my white knee did that the other day when topping up the water dish. I was like what on earth are you doing? Never had a T behave like that before!
        Ray Gabriel

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Shone View Post
          Yea and lovely little Ts they are too, tho mine is very nervous, and hard to get a photo of, as you can see!
          This is normally what i'm faced with if i open the enclosure!
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...rly_july09.jpg
          pmsl it shows it's best side lol ...

Comment

pmsl it shows it's best side lol ...
            lol, one of my favourite Ts, when i get to see him!
            Ray Gabriel

Comment

lol, one of my favourite Ts, when i get to see him!
              what size is he Larry ..

Comment

what size is he Larry ..
                err, about 3 inches I think. Heres a naughty shot of him (have to post links cos i keep getting a size error when i post pics even tho theyre small)
                Ray Gabriel

Comment

err, about 3 inches I think. Heres a naughty shot of him (have to post links cos i keep getting a size error when i post pics even tho theyre small)
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ewithcurly.jpg
                  Larry he looks like a nice t..

Comment

Larry he looks like a nice t..
                    He's gorgeous, thanks! Had him from a tiny weenee sling, smaller than me thumbnail he was. Again from Mary bless her.
                    BTW I tried to find you on FB but theres like hundreds of John chambers and even putting in your town didnt help!
                    Ray Gabriel

Comment

He's gorgeous, thanks! Had him from a tiny weenee sling, smaller than me thumbnail he was. Again from Mary bless her.
                      BTW I tried to find you on FB but theres like hundreds of John chambers and even putting in your town didnt help!
                      i'm john on fb and have to wait for email to say admin has passed me.
                      I can read posts but can't do any and I've tried to add friends from here on it.

Comment

i'm john on fb and have to wait for email to say admin has passed me.
                        I can read posts but can't do any and I've tried to add friends from here on it.
                        You mean arachnophiles or facebook? Confused.
                        Ray Gabriel

Comment

So is it posible to work out a t's personality just by looking at in before you buy?.
                          I'm going for the B.Smithi for my first t because of consistance in being docile and calm..

Comment

So is it posible to work out a t's personality just by looking at in before you buy?.
                            I'm going for the B.Smithi for my first t because of consistance in being docile and calm..
                            Unfortunately no, it takes time to asess a Ts personality and each can be totally different. You can get an idea of temperament if you see it being fed in the shop etc tho.
                            Ray Gabriel

Comment

Unfortunately no, it takes time to asess a Ts personality and each can be totally different. You can get an idea of temperament if you see it being fed in the shop etc tho.
                              how does that help show it's temperament?.
                              And should shopstaff handle t's so customers can see how friendly-docile they are?.

Comment

how does that help show it's temperament?.
                                And should shopstaff handle t's so customers can see how friendly-docile they are?.
                                Well for a start, if the shopkeeper shows any fear about handling it when you ask to see it,that's a sign its aggressive(sorry defensive)
                                One test to do without touching the T is to get a long handled soft painting brush (the artists kind) and gently nudge its rear end. Most will just walk away slowly, a sign of it being ok. But if it rears round to attack the brush then that's a sign to steer clear of that one!
                                Ray Gabriel

Comment

Working...
                                X