OK.....someone needs to stop me now....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aragorn Davies View Post
    i am afraid i just did it again, god dam!!! waiting for a Cyriopagopus schioedtei, Haplopelma sp. (Vietnamese earth tiger) and an Adult female P Ornata......plus lots of other goodies from the TSS, then i had to shut the page off and kick the router out of existence to stop me spending another 200 smakers.....oh no i can feel the cheesman calling ahhhhhhhhhh

LOL I am literally ....as you were typing that..... on TSS looking at breeding groups and tubs, as I think I need to rethink my housing. I Have 2 30x 30x 45 exoterra's and 1 30x30x30 one and a wooden Viv with various tubs and enclosures inside it, but I think I will keep the exoterras for display species and stick to tubs for the rest as its quite handy having them all in the one place. Been looking at the options. I am trying DESPERATELY not to actually order anything. Not till pay day anyways

hmmmmmm not looked at cheeseman.....**wanders off back to google with credit card**
    Last edited by Sorcha Cantwell; 07-02-12, 10:47 AM.
    Acanthoscurria geniculata, Ephebopus cyanognathus, Phlogiellus sp. "Goliath", Psalmopoeus irminia, Grammostola pulchra, Acanthoscurria geniculata, Poecilotheria striata

Comment

oh no......she got me...i have a H Mac and some roaches on the way...........................................yaaa aaaaaay...now i have to stop as i have no more enclosures..hmmmm...wait a min..i might..............

Comment

Originally posted by Aragorn Davies View Post
        oh no......she got me...i have a H Mac and some roaches on the way...........................................yaaa aaaaaay...now i have to stop as i have no more enclosures..hmmmm...wait a min..i might..............
        ARGHHHHHH DAMN YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i'm liking a lot of these spideys ....... I was looking for H Macs as well......hmmmm
        Acanthoscurria geniculata, Ephebopus cyanognathus, Phlogiellus sp. "Goliath", Psalmopoeus irminia, Grammostola pulchra, Acanthoscurria geniculata, Poecilotheria striata

Comment

I'm having to avoid all of the sites, due to get my driving licence back (form and fee already sent off a week ago) after being a bad lad so I've got MOT, road tax and probably nightmare insurance coming up! I don't dare look at anywhere selling spiders for a long while now!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Furness View Post
            I'm having to avoid all of the sites, due to get my driving licence back (form and fee already sent off a week ago) after being a bad lad so I've got MOT, road tax and probably nightmare insurance coming up! I don't dare look at anywhere selling spiders for a long while now!!

Ooopsy surely someone could buy you something as a wee pressie , just an ickle one.....just a teeny tiny wee sling

Comment

i need to direct my hubby to this thread he thinks im the only one whos finger slips and buys spiders also thinks im slightly crazy i seem so normal with only 8 and the 4 on order i also feel slightly left out will have to go browse the spider shop

Comment

I thought i was the only one! Due to the cold weather iv put order after order in this last week. Each time telling myself thats enough. Lee is now hiring an 18 wheeler to deliver my £400worth of spiders this week. No im in no way minted. My credit card just took a severe hammering. The wife got told 'the shop are throwing in a few freebies...' haha! She thinks iv spent 45 quid on a p.metallica sling which i just cant wait for. Today i added another couple of p.subfusca lowland slings.

SOME ONE HELP ME PLEASE!! Or do i really want help? Sly grin
                David Attenborough:
                ‘It seems to me that the issue of conservation of the natural world is something that can unite humanity if people know enough about it. Persuade them to change the way in which they behave, to change the view that gross materialism and the search for material wealth is not the only thing in life.’

Comment

Originally posted by K Smith View Post
                  I thought i was the only one! Due to the cold weather iv put order after order in this last week. Each time telling myself thats enough. Lee is now hiring an 18 wheeler to deliver my £400worth of spiders this week. No im in no way minted. My credit card just took a severe hammering. The wife got told 'the shop are throwing in a few freebies...' haha! She thinks iv spent 45 quid on a p.metallica sling which i just cant wait for. Today i added another couple of p.subfusca lowland slings.

SOME ONE HELP ME PLEASE!! Or do i really want help? Sly grin
                  lmao i know i shouldnt but thats the excuses i give my hubby that they were alot cheaper than they really are or bargain offers sales etc but if you decide you have too many you can always say well i have a plan buy as a sling grow to adult and sell for profit us women understand the idea of profits

Comment

Lmao I used that one when the missus said why do you want more of the same one primary excuse was I was hoping to get a pair an excess will be sold on but sadly you do get so attached Im not sure I could part with them! But if I get to the point where I can't find anymore space and I'm forced to part with some then I feel only place to pass them on would be here where I know they will be received by people that share my passion and will give a loving home too

Luckily my missus won't see this post lol she hates my spiders but tolerates them as she sees how much they mean to me and how happy they make me always been into spiders but was never allowed them as a child so secretly used to collect spiders from the garage and garden and hide them in boxes under my bed throwing in food lol collected a few sacks once and during a fight with my brother a box broke and all the slings escaped our house was swarming with crab spiders for years to this day my mum couldn't fathom where they all came from on the bright side we never had any flies for a long time

Now I'm allowed to keep T's I can't stop so many gorgeous ones to pick from not enough room or money!

Comment

my dad used to keep Ts my mum hates them with a passion still does even now she will throw in your just like your father when i buy one (yep they divorced cant understand why lol) my step mom is from zimbabwe she is scared silly of them but she bought me one for christmas because she knows i love them my fav person at christmas guess my mum saying when you get your own place have what you want bit her in the butt now so to speak she hates my cats hates my spiders sees no point to the beardy and wont visit what a shame lol my only problem is what do i buy next after the red knee and the pink zebra leg and the male fireleg just incase i want to breed my female at a later date thinking i should have a browse on TSS again

Comment

Well........... as some may have seen on the facebook page, I popped in to the exotics shop today to pick up some bits and bobs and play with the monitor lizards. I did all of these...... I also wandered back out and home with a rather nice GBB juvie and another Pink toe ... ooopsie daisy ... my excuse ? "well.....I have that empty Arboreal set upo just sitting there....It looks stupid with nothing in it" the reply was....."Sorcha ... you are such an arse!! " he doesn't mind really....as he's getting me a breeding pair of Chile flames for valentines day .... YASSSSSSSSS

My GBB settled in quite nicely and has eaten well...the pink toe is FAST but its arrival and my rearranging has brought out Lilith from her sulk and she is now out and about. Looking not so great though. Time will tell on that one I guess

Simon....... I used to do that too, I had fish tanks with garden spiders and wolf spiders and crab spiders in them when I was a kid lol

Comment

The wolf spiders were my Fav but none compare to my T's only true spider I have is the rare Florida red trapdoor and sadly have never seen her since I got her let alone eat she waits till I go to bed can see her sometimes at the bottom of the tank but she's a real meany escaped when I was unpacking her and tried to run up the curtain to get me when I was looking for her lol shame though have seen feeding videos of these and are cool but I just seem to have a pet jar of dirt!

Comment

sorcha you had to have a pink toe or 3 there just too cute to only have one i saw lilith on fb and i am in love and the GBB i have a sling its adorable im hoping it survives because i love the colours

jar of dirt i have a tank of dirt in it there is an asian fawn never seen it feed saw it twice since i got it when it was moving its small burrow to a big built up one at back of a log i now have a tank that looks like dirt a log and 2 fake plants with a spider web at the back lovely spider too when i saw it

Comment

Originally posted by Sorcha Cantwell View Post
                              he's getting me a breeding pair of Chile flames for valentines day ....
                              You'll have to keep us posted if you get them to breed - I'd certainly be up for buying a few slings if you do - think Euathlus Red is probably my favourite species

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Furness View Post
                                You'll have to keep us posted if you get them to breed - I'd certainly be up for buying a few slings if you do - think Euathlus Red is probably my favourite species
                                Fingers crossed :O) It will be my first journey into breeding .... I'm doing my reading up as we speak Looks also like I have a male and a female pink toe too !! Nice

Comment

Working...
                                X