No announcement yet.

OK.....someone needs to stop me now....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok so now im definatley worried crix are a no go to feed the babies anymore and here i was thinking great a tiny food for a tiny spider now im rather worried it can have a dead locust instead seems a much safer option thanks peter i would not have thought it be a problem all i read says pinhead crix i need to stop reading and just ask on here i might get better information

Comment

Originally posted by asmaa farooq View Post
      ok so now im definatley worried crix are a no go to feed the babies anymore and here i was thinking great a tiny food for a tiny spider now im rather worried it can have a dead locust instead seems a much safer option thanks peter i would not have thought it be a problem all i read says pinhead crix i need to stop reading and just ask on here i might get better information
      Pull a fat juicy leg off a cricket or half a mealworm (take the head off though), that's what I feed my slings with no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Furness View Post
        Pull a fat juicy leg off a cricket or half a mealworm (take the head off though), that's what I feed my slings with no problems.
        i have to admit im a wuss i have no problems feeding live prey i just feel cruel killing it and mealworms freak me out my grandads fault scared me as a kid never got over it i did kill the pin heads that were in id added 2 to all 4 yesterday and 3 had 1 left the other couldnt see them of course one of the T i cant see it went under soil as soon as i put it in and not seen it since but tomorrow ill order pinhead locust instead i prefer them to crix anyway i only have those for variety for my dragon i usually feed locust to spiders just with the crix been micro i took a chance now im thinking it aint worth the worry the amount of locust legs that get pulled off as they try to escape could feed them babies for a year i reckon tho lol

Comment

that's why I stop going for online shopping tarantulas and stop visiting the website. Otherwise my wallet will be emptied by now lol.
          my spiders gallery in deviant art: http://teru-shinju.deviantart.com/

Comment

Well I got my order through today and from an original order of 14 i ended up with 28 lol bringing my total now to 65!

Thanks to some adding and some very generous freebies (Thanks Lee your a star!) Sadly I went a bot overboard preparing tanks for my new arrivals and seem to have 7 empty containers ready for new lodgers

so I may have to start looking for at least 5 new lodgers to round it up to a nice 70 as my OCD wont let it rest on an odd!

Comment

im saying nothing my mexican red knee arrived adore spider shop for that one and today well im taking my kids to shop nearby to buy more i mean look at some tanks etc and if one or too seems to appeal to me at right price well cant turn down a bargain

Comment

Working...
              X