This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welcome all to the best forum around
    Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
    -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

• Hi I'm Matt or as everyone calls me Stigg . Im a psytrance dj from west yorkshire . I love Earth Tigers and want to collect as many as possible and eventually try too breed too.
      I currently own:
      1 x Adult female Chile rose
      1 x juvenile Cobalt Blue ( Called Fraktal)
      1 x juvenile East African Horned Baboon
      1 x juvenile Brazilian Black and White Bird Eater
      1 x juvenile Mexican Red Leg
      1 x juvenile Brazilian Salmon Pink
      1 x sling Red Slate Ornamental
      1 x sling Togo Starburst
      1 x sling Mexican Red Knee
      1 x sling Thai Black
      1 x sling Usumbara Baboon
      1 x sling Malaysian Earth Tiger
      1 x sling Hainen Island Earth Tiger
      1 x Silver Trapdoor Spider
      3 x Gold Desert Scorpion
      1 x 7 Foot Texas Grey Rat Snake
      1 x 6 Foot Everglades Rat Snake
      1 x 5 Foot Mexican Desert King Snake
      A Breeding Pair of Chinese Water Dragons
      Loads of fish

I got into Keeping Spiders when i was bought a chile rose for my birthday last year and was well and truelly bitten by the erm Spider

Comment

• all right there stigg cool snakes, partner wont let me get any more, i think i will just stick to my Ts now.
        i have

chille rose (7 years now)
        gooty ornamental (sling)
        venezuelan suntiger(juv)
        redslate(sling)
        greenbottleblue(sling)
        brazil giant white knee(juv)
        mexican fire leg(juv)boehmei
        goliath pink toe(sling)
        brazil black &white(sling)
        white striped bird(sling)
        salmon pink(sling)
        usumbara baboon(juv)
        columbian giant(juv)
        cobalt blue(subadult female)
        peru purple pink toe(juv)
        mexican red rump(juv)
        t.purpureus(sling)

6 foot common boa.
        was going to sell snake but daughter was crying (shes only 4)had it since it was 10" so i think i will have to hold on to it a little longer.

Comment

• Hey Welcome 2 forum u guys/girls

Hey Anastasia what bugs do u keep? I keep everything frome Tarantula's 2 Beetles

Hi John, Ohhhh I'm glad ur keeping ur boa I have 2 Columbian Rainbow Boa's and they have such sweet natures. I bought them more 4 my Grandaughter as she can't hold my other snakes Psalmopoeus irminia sure r beautiful arboreal T's. Neat collection.

Hi Matt/Stigg, Somebody else who luv's snakes coooooooool, I've got 5 and if I had more room I'd definately have more. Nice collection u've got there. In had a Togo Starburst (beautiful T) I bought him as a WC adult, I guess I was lucky 2 get 6 months out of him (no more WC T's 4 me)

I hope u all enjoy the site

Comment

• Sooo you are the Stig hehe, you wish
            spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

• Oh hear come all the jokes i have heard a million times before *yawn* joy!
              I cant even drive so i dont think i am the stig the name comes from stigmata which comes from when i was a chef and just starting out and i would accidently remove a part of my hand (Usually a finger tip )with a very sharp knife without knowing and bleed alot and carry on without knowing until i saw all the blood.

Comment

• Ah, yet another chef eh, Andy Hood, Colin and I are too funny enough

Comment

• Well ex chef was savoy trained and lost my passion im now a aspiring dj and i help my dad with his farm and corn merchants . (Its great because i get all my animal needs for cost price and its amazing how much mark up the general public pay)

Comment

• hi all im george
                    im a newb to this forum
                    dont own many T's but it wont stay like that for long

Comment

• welcome George, good to have you on board.

Ray Hale
                      British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
                      The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
                      On
                      [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

• Welcome George.

Matt, after 32 years in catering I am now cashier at local Wilko store.

Comment

• Originally posted by george gladwin View Post
                          dont own many T's but it wont stay like that for long
                          If you're anything like the rest of us...no it won't.

Welcome to the forum George
                          Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

• bit about me!

Hi all, im Gary and new to the forum thing.Ive been into t's for about 11 yrs now starting of with a red baboon,fiesty little thing that was.had a bit of a break after that then got a mistreated chile rose off some fool who had no idea about it!About 55-60 crickets loose in its house!Have kept pink toes,red knee's,goliath baboons and at present have a 10 inch salmon pink and a new 3 inch,absolutely mental cobalt blue.Look forward to some good chats and advice on my new one.hopefully share a bit of my experience of the T world with evrybody aswell

Comment

• welcome to the forums everyone
                              Gary, that sounds like a rather large Salmon Pink, I have an 8" L. klugi so imagining another 2 inches on top of that is a marvellous thought. Any chance of a pic? Did you raise it from a sling?
                              My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

• I've had wincy(L.parahybana) for about 5 1/2 yrs she was probably around 6-7 inches when i got her.she can be a little temperamental but she does occasionally come out for a wander.makes my hands look small,lol.i've just had my tape measure out she's actually 9 1/2 inches.I'll try and get a pic of her she seems in quite a content mood so poss. on my hand too

Comment

Working...
                                X