owners views

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larry Shone View Post
    Well for a start, if the shopkeeper shows any fear about handling it when you ask to see it,that's a sign its aggressive(sorry defensive)
    One test to do without touching the T is to get a long handled soft painting brush (the artists kind) and gently nudge its rear end. Most will just walk away slowly, a sign of it being ok. But if it rears round to attack the brush then that's a sign to steer clear of that one!

alot of shops say they have a no hands on.. and what about the exo that's coming up..
    how do the sellers show what t's are docile??

Comment

Originally posted by John chambers View Post
      alot of shops say they have a no hands on.. and what about the exo that's coming up..
      how do the sellers show what t's are docile??
      Exo,do you mean the BTS Expo? I wouldn't know about those as I've nevver been to one. But surely a BTS show would be handling their Ts,or at least using the brush method. But the thing is when buying a tiny spiderling (sling) ,as I did when I bought my Chile rose,at that stage there's no way of knowing how its going to turn out!
      My Collection: - Spiders are everywhere, so live with it
      Ray Gabriel

Comment

Here is my young female. She is fairly active and quite busy for a "pet rock". She is more curious rather than shy and will investigate changes to her enclosure rather than hide. She has never flicked at me but I don't handle her so she has never has reason too. She is very popular in our household and I would recommend her to new or seasoned collectors.

Click image for larger version

Name:	smithi 006 (Large).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	93944

Comment

Originally posted by pete mosca View Post

Here is my young female. She is fairly active and quite busy for a "pet rock". She is more curious rather than shy and will investigate changes to her enclosure rather than hide. She has never flicked at me but I don't handle her so she has never has reason too. She is very popular in our household and I would recommend her to new or seasoned collectors.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2267[/ATTACH]
          She looks good Pete

Comment

Working...
          X